Recipe: Quinoa Tahini Ginger Granola
It’s not often I stray from my favorite granola recipe but I thought I’d give something else I try. I doubled this recipe to make 3 large jars of granola that will last me a few months. Feel free to change up the ingredients but I think it’s pretty tasty as is!
Quinoa Tahini Ginger Granola
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper mix together the oats, quinoa, seeds, nuts, coconut, spices and salt. Spread in a single layer and toast in the oven for 10 minutes while you prepare your liquid ingredients.
3. Stir together the coconut oil, tahini, honey, olive oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
4. Remove pan from oven and toss with liquid mixture until well combined. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brow. Rotate the pan and toss the granola a bit halfway through cooking. Store in airtight containers.